- Land Size: 1254 sqm
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium
- Roof: Tile
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Tiles, Timber and Carpet
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Split cycle a/c
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Kitchen: Gas bottled and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: King and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Spa bath
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer
- Water heating: Gas, Solar
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
With 40squares of living, there is an abundance of space for families of all sizes! The beautiful brick veneer home contains four brilliant bedrooms, three living areas, a separate study, a kitchen like no other, and a simply remarkable outdoor entertainment zone!
The unique floor plan incorporates different angles throughout, and sets this home apart from any others on the market.
The creative layout consists of the large study and three bedrooms at the front of the home (with the second bedroom also including an ensuite and built in robe), and the retreat style master suite situated at the back. With his and hers walk in robes, and an ensuite with a luxurious spa bath and huge shower, this is a perfect master where you can unwind.
The expansive kitchen is the centre of attention, and you will see why! Boasting with storage, stone benchtops, quality stainless steel appliances and an exceptional butler's pantry, this truly is a beautiful kitchen!
Comprising of three excellent living areas within the home, there will be an abundance of space for everyone to enjoy, and for those who love entertaining the outdoor design will be sure to tick your boxes!
With a pitched roof, this covered alfresco is a wonderful addition to the property, and extends out to the pergola area. There is also side access to the backyard and plenty of potential for the blank canvas that is the garden.
The 6 year old property includes split system heating & cooling, timber flooring, double car garage with internal access, quality fixtures & fittings throughout, and is located in close proximity to all amenities.