- Land Size: 411 sqm
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up
- Construction: Brick
- Roof: Tile and Concrete
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds (Vertical)
- Heating / Cooling: Ducted
- Kitchen: Original, Modern, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Rangehood, Double sink, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Formal dining, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: South
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
Three bedrooms are all of a great size, and are located at the rear of the home (built in robes) and the very spacious master comprises of a walk in robe and a lovely ensuite.
With an open plan design the kitchen, dining and living areas intertwine and create a welcoming zone within the home that can be enjoyed by everyone, and this carries on to the outdoor area.
With a covered rear alfresco, low maintenance, and rear door access there is an abundance of outdoor options for this stunning modern style property.
There are wonderful features including, split system cooling, ducted heating, quality appliances, double car garage, vertical blinds and plenty more that make this a brilliant opportunity for all buyers!
To top it off, this delightful home is located in the highly sought after Pakenham area, meaning there are great schools, parks, restaurants, shopping, train stations, bus stations and the Cardinia lake to be explored close by!
So if a charming modern residence is on the top of your "must have home list", be sure to book in your inspection.