- Land Size: 488 sqm
- Property condition: Excellent, Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Tile and Concrete
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Blinds (Vertical, Venetian)
- Heating / Cooling: Reverse cycle a/c, Woodfire (Closed), Solar, Split cycle a/c, Ducted
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, TV aerial
- Property Features: Safety switch
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan, Formal dining, Formal lounge, Separate dining
- Main bedroom: King, Walk-in-robe and Heating / air conditioning
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Single
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Family
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered and Concrete), BBQ area (with lighting)
- Fencing: Fully fenced, Materials (Timber)
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Double garage with internal workshop
Enormous entertaining area with fireplace
Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
Presented FOR SALE and located in a cul-de-sac is this stunning family home which will be on your shopping list this weekend! Situated on a 488m2 block and with huge living spaces; 24 Bentley Court will suit most families!
The home comprises of three bedrooms plus study/4th bedroom. The master bedroom has a large walk in robe and ensuite. On entrance of the home you are greeted with a nice foyer that then follows through to your formal living and dining area. The kitchen is in the centre of the home and has plenty of cupboard/bench space. Off the kitchen is your dining and lounge area which faces out to your entertaining space. The home also has ducted heating, three split system air-conditioners and closed wood fire heater to the lounge room.
Moving outside it just keeps getting better! Offering a large pergola with concreted flooring and wood fire heater, double garage with BONUS area for a workshop, rear roller door access and low maintenance backyard.
Extras include quality blinds throughout, freshly repainted home, tiles through main walking areas, remote door to the double garage, garden shed, lighting to entertaining space, dishwasher, 3kw electric solar system and fully fenced yard.
Situated on the North-side of Pakenham you are in easy reach of Pakenham Market Place, Pakenham Train Station, M1 Freeway, Shopping Centres, Pakenham Hills Primary School and Bus Public Transport.
This home is one of a kind, for more information please contact Marcus Washington or we look forward to seeing you at the next open for inspection.