- Land Size: 470 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Heating / Cooling: Ducted, Other
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Separate oven, Double sink, Pantry and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: King and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Spa bath, Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Outdoor living: BBQ area (with lighting and with power), Deck / patio
About this listing
As you enter this home you will be immediately drawn to the 3000 litre built in salt water reef aquarium in the formal lounge featuring an array of tropical fish. Also catching your eye is the stand out custom made KD Hardwood Staircase leading you to the 1st level of the home.
This is where you will find the sleeping quarters with the most outstanding Master suite; featuring his and hers walk in robes to one side and an impressive and expansive ensuite with double shower and spa bath to the other- the ultimate space to unwind after a long day. The other bedrooms are all great sizes with bedroom 3 & 4 featuring walk in robes and bedroom 2 featuring a built in robe.
Level 1 also consists of a large main bathroom nothing short of wonderful, a spacious living area, study nook and a large balcony overlooking the beautiful park.
Returning down stairs you will continue to be inspired by the unique design of the home when you see the open plan living and dining areas. The kitchen features 100mm Ceaser stone benchtops, black ceramic kitchen sink, soft close cabinetry, premium fittings, and walk in pantry, not to mention the quality stainless steel appliances throughout.
Adjoining the kitchen you have the large main living area with custom made laminate cabinetry creating another outstanding feature piece of the home, and a superb dining area full of light.
From here you have two large sets of sliding doors leading you to the magnificent outdoor area which will leave a brilliant lasting impression. This space is perfect for all occasions featuring a built in BBQ and kitchen area, undercover alfresco area and the star attraction... the salt- water Swim Spa and Jacuzzi!
From top to bottom this house is not only aesthetically pleasing, it is perfect for all families and big enough too. With other features including a spacious laundry with laundry chute, study with private patio, low maintenance gardens with automated irrigation & synthetic turf, extra-large garage, refrigerated cooling, ducted heating, 3D wall features, and large frameless windows, and upgraded flooring throughout.
All of this is emphasized by the creative lighting throughout the home, something you must see in person! From the led downlights, to choice of pendants, and the feature lighting throughout, this really makes for a unique and spectacular home.