- Land Size: 600 sqm
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1)
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Tile and Concrete
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Blinds, Other (Roller)
- Heating / Cooling: Ducted
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Property Features: Safety switch, Smoke alarms
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Formal dining
- Main bedroom: King and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Single
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Family
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Family Room: Heating / air conditioning
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private, Urban, Bush
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Tidy, Manicured
- Water heating: Gas, Solar
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
Two large living spaces
Move in and enjoy your new home.
Presented FOR SALE and located in the Silver Gum Estate is this stunning family home which is ready for its lucky owners to simply move in and enjoy. Situated on a 600m2 block and with loads of room for the family; 41 Manna Gum Drive will suit first home buyers, investors, downsizes and anyone looking for their next family home.
The house offers four bedrooms or fourth being a study. The master bedroom is grand and offers walk in robe and ensuite. The other three bedrooms share the second bathroom/toilet. The home has two large living spaces including formal lounge and following through to the centre of the home the kitchen which integrates kitchen-dining-lounge into one. The home also has ducted heating throughout and split system air conditioner.
Moving outside you have a great sized backyard with rear roller door access though the double garage. The gardens are low maintenance and the outdoor area is perfect for the summer months ahead. Extras include large kitchen with plenty of bench/cupboard space, tiles to main walking areas, quality blinds throughout and clean property.
Situated in the Silver Gum Estate you are in close proximity to everything you could ever need including Cardinia Lakes Shopping Centre, Cardinia Lake, bus public transport, Pakenham Hill Primary, kindergartens, childcare centres and 5 minute drive to Pakenham Main Street.
This home is sure to impress on first inspection. For more information please contact Marcus Washington or we look forward to seeing you at the next open for inspection.