- Land Size: 294 sqm
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Single lock-up
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Concrete and Tile
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Heating / Cooling: Split cycle a/c, Ducted
- Electrical: TV points, Phone extensions
- Kitchen: Dishwasher, Microwave and Finished in
- Living area: Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Garden
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
Comprising of three generous sized bedrooms, two bathrooms two living zones and seated neatly on a low maintenance block; this home is sure to be on top of the list!
With the master bedroom located to the front of the home you're presented with spacious walk in robe leading to your own personal ensuite. Central to the home is the separate living space; ideal for the growing family. To the rear of the home you have the open plan kitchen-dining-lounge integrated into one which provides the entertainer plenty of room to move.
The remaining bedrooms share the second bathroom which hosts a deep bath and separate shower.
Extra features include ducted heating, split system air conditioning, caesar stone benchtops, 900mm oven and dual basin sink.
If this home isn't enough to impress, check out the location! Simply just a stone-throw from all your local amenities! Only 350m from the Pakenham Train station and 250m from the Pakenham Main Street, Big W and Pakenham Marketplace. Set yourself down in the Ascot Estate and you'll have everything you'll need. With parks and playgrounds around the corner this home boasts convenience!
For more information contact Joshua otherwise we look forward to seeing you at the next open for inspection!