- Land Size: 321 sqm
- Property condition: Renovator
- Property Type: House
- House style: Cottage
- Garaging / carparking: Open carport
- Flooring: Timber and Carpet
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Kitchen: Open plan, Upright stove, Double sink, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: King, Built-in-robe and Ceiling fans
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Laundry: In bathroom
- Views: Urban
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), Garden
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
Located close to the main town of Koo Wee Rup this property is overflowing with potential and has so much to offer.
The home itself features three spacious bedrooms, an open living/dining area and a light filled kitchen. Adjoining the kitchen is a private & covered deck; a great space to enjoy a morning coffee.
There is also a garden area at the front of the home, and the picket fencing/gates provide you with privacy to utilise the outdoor space perfectly.
Other features of the home include a single carport, beautiful timber flooring, ceiling fans and a brilliant location! With walking distance to the pools, parks, shopping and transport, and the South Gippsland Highway just down the road, you are in close proximity to everything.
So if you have been looking for a property to update, transform or make your own, then be sure not to miss this rare opportunity!