- Land Size: 300 sqm
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Single lock-up
- Construction: Brick
- Roof: Tile and Terracotta tile
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Blinds (Vertical)
- Heating / Cooling: Ducted, Ceiling fans
- Electrical: TV points
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Kitchen: Original, Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate, Upright stove, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan, Formal dining, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: King, Walk-in-robe, Heating / air conditioning and Ceiling fans
- Ensuite: Separate shower, Bath
- Bedroom 2: Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Bush, Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered and Paved), Garden, BBQ area (with lighting and with power), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Immaculate condition and great location
Your own block of land - no body corporate
A must see home!
Presented FOR SALE and located on the North-side of Pakenham is this sensational home which will suit any buyer looking for a low maintenance lifestyle. Situated close to Cardinia Lakes Shopping Centre, Pakenham Hills Primary School, Bus public transport at your fingertips and parkland close by; 9 Ash Crescent will impress on first inspection!
The home consists of three great sized bedrooms with the master bedroom offering walk in robe and a large semi-ensuite. The semi-ensuite has shower, large bath, basin and loads of cupboard space. There is also a separate toilet from the semi-ensuite. The two other bedrooms have built in robes. If you are looking for open plan, you cannot look past this. The large kitchen has plenty of bench/cupboard space and overlooks the open plan dining-lounge. The home also has ducted heating throughout and ceiling fans.
Outside you will feel relieved. With all the hard work done for you, moving in is simple. There is an oversized single garage with plenty of space for extra storage, remote garage door, and internal access into the home, a great sized pergola and landscaped gardens.
This home is ready for you to move in! If you would like an inspection please call Marcus Washington or see you at the next open for inspection!