- Land Size: 653 sqm
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Tile and Concrete
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Gas mains, Ducted, Central heating, Electric
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial
- Property Features: Safety switch, Smoke alarms
- Kitchen: Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Upright stove, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Gas reticulated and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Formal dining, Open plan, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: King and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Bath
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Park
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered and Concrete), Garden
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Garden: Garden shed (Sizes: 3x3, Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
Large 653m2 block with rear roller door access.
Immaculate condition, ready to move in.
Extra study room or fourth bedroom.
Presented FOR SALE and located on the North-side of Pakenham is this stunning home perfect for anyone looking for their first home, investment property or simply downsizing. Sitting on a 653m2 block and with nothing else to do expect moving in; 8 Jamie Court is going to blow you away!
The home comprises of four great sized bedrooms (4th currently configured as a study). The master bedroom is just the perfect size being an oversized room with ensuite and walk in robe. The other two bedrooms have built in robes and share the second bathroom & toilet. The kitchen is in the centre of the home and overlooks the sun-filled dining and lounge room. The kitchen has plenty of cupboard/bench space, dishwasher and cooktop. The home also has ducted heating and evaporative cooling throughout.
Moving outside you will be very impressed with the home offering a double garage with rear roller door, a large backyard perfect for the family with established veggie patch, chicken run and garden shed.
Situated on the North-side of Pakenham you are in walking distance to everything you could ever need including; Pakenham Hills Primary School, public transport, Cardinia Lakes Shopping Centre, Cardinia Lake, Kindergarten/childcare centres, Pharmacy, Nail Saloon and easy access to Pakenham Main Street.
This home is leased to a great tenant until 01/06/2019 which is perfect for an investor or first home buyer willing to wait until the end of the lease.
This home is one that needs to be seen, to be believed. For more information please contact Marcus Washington or we look forward to seeing you at the next open for inspection.