- Land Size: 828 sqm
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Concrete and Tile
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Floating, Timber, Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds (Vertical, Venetian)
- Heating / Cooling: Reverse cycle a/c, Gas mains, Ducted, Ceiling fans, Central heating
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Property Features: Security system, Safety switch, Smoke alarms
- Kitchen: Original, Open plan, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Bush, Private
- Aspect: South
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered and Concrete), Garden, Deck / patio, Verandah
- Fencing: Fully fenced, Materials (Wood)
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Manicured, Tidy, Landscaped / designer, Backyard access
- Garden: Garden shed (Sizes: 3x3, Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply, Tank
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Four bedroom residence with open plan living.
Cul-de-sac location perfect for families.
Like it is brand new, neat and complete.
Presented FOR SALE and located on the North-side of Pakenham is this stunning home which will suit anyone wanting something to simply move in and enjoy. Situated on a 828m2 block and with amazing established gardens; 14 Kate Court won't just impress you, it will WOW you!
The home offers four bedrooms with master bedroom having built in robes and ensuite. The other three bedrooms have built in robes and share the second bathroom/toilet. The home has an open plan living space with kitchen-dining-lounge integrated into one. The kitchen-dining area has loads of windows allowing plenty of natural sunlight throughout the day. LED downlights, CCTV/Alarm system, ducted heating, evaporative cooling and split system air-conditioner will have you covered all year round!
Moving outside you have a double garage with rear roller door access, enormous pergola perfect for the upcoming months, manicured gardens, 3x3m garden shed, 2200litre rainwater tank with electric pump all situated on a 828m2 block.
Situated on the North-side you are in walking distance to everything you could ever need including Pakenham Hills Primary School, bus public transport, parkland, Cardinia Lakes Shopping Centre, Cardinia Lake, easy drive to Pakenham Main Street and Train Station.
This home is one you need to see, for more information please call Marcus Washington or we look forward to seeing you at the next open for inspection.