- Land Size: 2600 sqm
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors
- Construction: Timber and Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof: Colour steel
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Carpet and Polished
- Window coverings: Blinds (Roman)
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Solar, Split cycle a/c, Electric
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Breakfast bar, Microwave, Pantry and Finished in Granite and Stainless steel
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: King, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Spa bath, Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Rural, Private, Bush, Water
- Aspect: South
- Outdoor living: Garden, BBQ area (with lighting and with power), Deck / patio, Verandah
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Manicured
- Water heating: Solar
- Water supply: Tank
- Sewerage: Other
About this listing
Custom built and made to take in the surrounding habitat, this impeccable residence is the pinnacle of luxury and style.
Situated on a 2600m2 block with stunning views from every window; 242a Bay Road is ready for you to simply move in and start living!
The home offers three bedrooms with master retreat having fitted out walk in robe and hotel quality ensuite. The other two double bedrooms have triple sliding robes and share the stunning second bathroom. Moving to the main living space, you have a sophisticated kitchen with high end appliances, black granite bench tops and walk in pantry. The kitchen is the centre of the home and faces out to your dining and family area. This room is one of the best rooms you will ever see, with floor to ceiling sliding doors and an amazing vaulted ceiling; the ambiance this home produces is extraordinary. The home also has a study nook area with all connections, in floor heating and split system air-conditioning.
Moving outside, the surrounding land will relax and bring you back to centre. Situated on 2600m2 you have plenty of space for the family to spread, storage of toys and plenty of privacy. Highlight of the exterior is the viewing platform which allows you to look over Western Port Bay, French Island and Jam Jerrup's farm land. There is also a larger than normal garage with workshop space, solar gate, rain water tanks and miniature pond.
Enviromental extras include a bank of 12 solar roof panels, black concrete floor with glow stones mimicking the night sky, north facing windows cleverly designed to limit internal summer sun but allow plenty of winter light and an extensive worm farm which manages all household effluent and provides garden fertilising. Enjoy the high-grade bamboo decking which provides 3 unique outdoor areas and showcases the impressive steelwork - great for watching the abundant native birdlife - a genuine delight in Jam Jerrup.
Situated only 110 minutes from Melbourne's CBD and 25 Minutes from Pakenham; Jam Jerrup is a coastal village that is untouched and pure. The village is a community; hard to find in this day and age.
If you are looking for your dream home with space, a costal getaway that doesn't cost a fortune or simply something you can't resist call Marcus Washington today or we look forward to seeing you at the next scheduled open for inspection.