- Land Size: 700 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 3)
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof: Tile
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Carpet and Timber
- Window coverings: Blinds (Roman, Timber)
- Heating / Cooling: Ducted, Other
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, TV aerial
- Property Features: Safety switch, Smoke alarms, Other
- Kitchen: Designer, Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Pantry and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Formal dining, Formal lounge, Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: King, Walk-in-robe and Heating / air conditioning
- Ensuite: Bath, Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Additional rooms: Family, Office / study, Media, Rumpus (Heating / air conditioning)
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Entrance: 14 Ft Ceiling
- Family Room: Heating / air conditioning
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy, Landscaped / designer, Backyard access
- Water heating: Gas, Solar
- Water supply: Town supply, Tank
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
This simply stunning home ticks all the boxes and is complete with quality upgrades, appliances and fixtures that all add to the elegance and class throughout. The angular design enhances the zones and gives a unique feel to the property.
Designed to utilise all of the sensational 700m2 block it is situated upon, the split level home features an exceptional master bedroom with breathtaking 11 foot ceilings, spacious walk in robes, and a beautiful ensuite to top it off. Along with three more fantastic bedrooms all spacious and include built in robes. The double car garage also includes the wonderful high ceilings and is oversized providing plenty of space for extra toys as well.
Comprising of three wonderful living areas, you will have plenty of choice of where you would like to relax, and the whole family will be able to enjoy themselves comfortably.
The open plan living area is central to the home, is light filled, and includes an absolutely gorgeous kitchen that is overflowing with quality! Featuring a butler's pantry, stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and an abundance of storage, the kitchen is a great addition to the home, and flows into the meals and lounge areas effortlessly.
With a separate rumpus room and a theatre room that can be closed off from the main living area, these spaces are well positioned within the home, and provide options for each and every family and their specific needs. Whether it be a study, home office, play room or even another bedroom!
If indoors has you excited, then you will love the outdoor space too! Featuring a brilliant covered alfresco area, expansive sun deck and a large backyard with lush greenery and established gardens this family home really does have it all!
Located in the highly sought after and prestigious Grandvue Estate in Officer, you are not only across the road from exceptional schools, you are also close to great shopping, parks, transport and access to the M1 is just minutes down the road.
Other features include ducted heating, evaporative cooling, ceiling fans, 18 solar panels, a water tank, and lovely low maintenance gardens.
Everything about this property feels warm, welcoming and like home.
A property that is best inspected in person, make sure to book in before it's too late.