- Land Size: 652 sqm
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Auto doors
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Concrete and Tile
- Insulation: Walls
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Floating, Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Net curtains
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Split cycle a/c, Ducted
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Kitchen: Original, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Breakfast bar, Microwave, Pantry and Finished in Stainless steel and Laminate
- Living area: Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: King, Built-in-robe and Ceiling fans
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Extra bedrooms: Bedroom 5
- Additional rooms: Family, Office / study, Rumpus
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Family Room: Ceiling fans
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban, Private
- Aspect: South
- Outdoor living: Garden, BBQ area
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Garden: Garden shed (Sizes: 3x3, Number of sheds: 1)
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
This fantastic home comprises of five great sized bedrooms, with the option of four plus a study.
The Master suite plays host to a walk in robe and a freshly updated ensuite, whilst three of the remaining bedrooms have built in robes and share the newly renovated bathroom and separate toilet.
Boasting three great living zones, with your formal living/dining to the front of the home and media room and/or rumpus room to the rear of the home. An open plan Kitchen-dining and lounge to the centre of the home, which features a wood log fire place that will keep you warm and toasty through those winter months.
Leading you outside, you are greeted by a covered patio area fit for entertaining family and friends and a great amount of backyard space for the kids or family pets. A cubby house, good sized shed, rear roller access and a double car remote lock up garage.
Situated within close proximity to all amenities including: St. Patricks Primary School, Beaconhills College, Pakenham Secondary College, Pakenham Consolidated, Cardinia Medical Centre, Public transport, Pakenham Main Street and just a short drive to the M1 freeway. You won't find a location quite like 11 Daniel Court!
Extras Include: Stainless steel kitchen appliances, ducted heating, Split system air-conditioning, ceiling fans throughout and a wood log fire place.