- Land Size: 359 sqm
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Cottage
- Garaging / carparking: Closed carport
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Colour steel
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Reverse cycle a/c
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial
- Property Features: Safety switch, Smoke alarms
- Kitchen: Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink and Pantry
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Single
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: South
- Outdoor living: Garden, BBQ area
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
Move in and don`t do a thing!
Low maintenance living
Walk to the Lake and Train station
Presented FOR SALE and located in one of the most popular estates in Pakenham, is this stunning home which is perfect for investors, downsizers and first home buyers. Situated on a 359m2 block and with nothing but to do except moving in; 13 Cider Link is a winner!
The home offers three bedrooms in total with master bedroom having walk in robe and semi-ensuite. In the centre of the home is the kitchen-dining-lounge which faces out to the backyard. There is loads of natural sunlight and is the perfect area for entertaining. The home also a split system air conditioner with heating.
Moving outside you have a great sized entertaining area, low maintenance garden, carport with garage door, clothesline all situated on a 359m2 block.
Situated in Lakeside you are in walking distance to everything you could ever need including the Lake, Cardinia Train Station, Lakeside shops including Coles, restaurants, Doctors and schools.
This home is sure to impress, for more information please contact Marcus Washington or we look forward to seeing you at the next open for inspection!