- Land Size: 512 sqm
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up
- Construction: Brick
- Roof: Colour steel and Iron
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Heating / Cooling: Ducted, Other (Evaporative Cooling)
- Kitchen: New, Designer and Open plan
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Walk-in-robe and Heating / air conditioning
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Double
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private, Urban
- Aspect: South
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Other surface)
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Manicured
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
On entry, you will find the expansive master bedroom to the left, which includes a spacious walk in robe and a light filled ensuite. The remaining three bedrooms are well placed within the home, and two of the three include built in robes.
The open plan living zone is made up of a stunning kitchen overflowing with storage, quality stainless steel appliances and a brilliant walk in pantry to top it off! The area also adjoins the meals and lounge area, making it a great space for the family to enjoy!
For those wanting a more quiet space to relax, the theatre room is perfect! Separate to the other living area, this zone is great for numerous options and is an outstanding addition to the home.
Moving outside, the large sliding doors make integrating indoor and outdoor living a breeze. The covered alfresco ensures this zone can be used all year round and the beautiful established gardens add privacy and vibrancy to the space.
Other features of this already impressive home include ducted heating, evaporative cooling, double car garage, and the fantastic location! With walking distance to the Arena shopping centre, lovely parks, transport and just minutes from the M1 freeway; you are close to everything!
Quality homes like this one are hard to come by, so make sure to book your inspection today!