- Land Size: 646 sqm
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Tile
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Carpet, Tiles and Floating
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Ducted
- Electrical: Phone extensions
- Property Features: Safety switch, Smoke alarms
- Kitchen: Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Double sink, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: King and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered)
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Septic
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
This sensational property is only 4 years old, and is the perfect size!
With four spacious bedrooms throughout the home including a master that comprises a lovely ensuite and large walk in robe, and the remaining bedrooms all featuring built in robes; the home has room for everyone!
Complete with a brilliant living space that flows through to the kitchen and meals area, the home has a wonderful floor plan and divides each area perfectly giving the whole family options to relax. The light filled kitchen is central to the home, and includes quality appliances, ample storage and plenty of bench space!
If this wasn't enough, the fantastic covered entertaining area outside is a great addition to the home and allows you to have another great space to share with family and friends!
With lovely established gardens at the front of the home, an expansive flat backyard, double car garage, rear roller access, ducted heating and brand new cooling system all you need to do is move in and enjoy your Summer!
If this home is ticking all your boxes be sure to book in your inspection with Shonah or Boyd!