- Land Size: 427 sqm
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Tile and Concrete
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Walls / Interior: Brick, Gyprock
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Blinds (Venetian)
- Heating / Cooling: Solar, Ducted
- Electrical: TV points, Phone extensions
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Kitchen: Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Microwave, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Formal lounge, Separate living, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Walk-in-robe and Heating / air conditioning
- Ensuite: Bath, Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Family, Rumpus (Heating / air conditioning)
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Family Room: Heating / air conditioning
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered and Paved), Garden
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured, Tidy
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Potential side access for all the toys
Move in and enjoy!
Presented FOR SALE and located on the North-side of Pakenham is this stunning family home which is ready for its lucky buyer to simply move in and enjoy. Situated on a 427m2 block and ample room to move; 1 Persimmon Lane is one to inspect this Saturday!
The home offers three great sized bedrooms including master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite. The other two bedrooms share the second bathroom/toilet and have built in robes. The home has three living spaces in total with front formal lounge, open plan living-dining-kitchen and rumpus room. The home also has ducted heating throughout and split system air-conditioner.
Moving outside you have a great sized entertaining space, double garage with rear roller door, potential side access for storage of caravans, trailers or boats and immaculate gardens.
Extras include downlights throughout, tiles through main walking areas, loads of cupboard/bench space in the kitchen, stainless steel appliances and quality blinds throughout
Situated in close proximity to Beaconhills College, Childcare centres, bus public transport, Pakenham Main Street, Pakenham Train Station and easy drive to the M1 Freeway; you will enjoy the location.
This home is sure to impress, for more information please contact Marcus Washington or we look forward to seeing you at the next open for inspection.