- Land Size: 2.02 Ha
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Unit style: Lowrise
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Concrete and Tile
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Blinds, Other
- Heating / Cooling: Ceiling fans, Central heating, Gas bottled, Electric
- Kitchen: Designer, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: King, Walk-in-robe, Heating / air conditioning and Ceiling fans
- Ensuite: Bath, Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Rural
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), BBQ area
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Gas, Solar
- Water supply: Tank (size: 76,500L)
- Sewerage: Septic
About this listing
We can view this incredible home in 3 parts, first the Middle section, second the Children's wing and third the Parents wing.
The Middle section is the superb Living area of the home, it begins with a family Theatre room and a delightful Formal Lounge then leads into the spacious Living/Dining area and the glorious Kitchen which features a large Island Bench, Breakfast Bar, Stone Benchtops, ample cupboard space, large modern stove & dishwasher PLUS a large genuine Butler's Pantry.
The Children's Wing consists of 3 double Bedrooms all with Built in Robes, a Rumpus room, Bathroom, Toilet, Powder Room and Laundry
The sensational Parent's Wing provides you with privacy and style, there a parents retreat, a lovely King-size Bedroom with a big Walk in Robe plus ensuite with a double shower, double sinks and stone bench plus a separate toilet.
The Middle and Parent's wings have ducted Air-conditioning and Heating with ceiling fans throughout the home.
The 2 car garage is deep enough to provide additional storage
Leading from the Living/Dining area is the Alfresco with plenty of room for outdoor living and entertaining.
All the while this exceptional Family Home is surrounded by the blissful tranquillity of 5 acres of land with a sweeping driveway up to the house, plenty of space for parking extra cars, your caravan or boat.
A stunning home and property.