- Land Size: 934 sqm
- Property condition: New, Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Split cycle a/c, Ducted
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Rangehood and Breakfast bar
- Living area: Open plan, Formal dining
- Main bedroom: King and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: BBQ area (with lighting and with power)
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
Side access perfect for caravans and trucks
Situated in Heritage Springs
One not to be missed!
Presented FOR SALE and located in the iconic Heritage Springs Estate is this stunning family home ready for its lucky owners to simply move in and enjoy! Situated on a 934m2 (approx.) block and with side access; 7 Overland Rise is going to be ticking lots of boxes!
The home offers four bedrooms plus study. The master bedroom has an ensuite and walk in robe. The other three bedrooms share the second bathroom and toilet. There are two living areas in total with open plan kitchen-meals-lounge while to the rear you have your rumpus or theatre room. The home has ducted heating throughout and two split system air-conditioners.
Moving outside things just keep getting better and better! There is an enormous pergola perfect for the seasonal entertainer, double garage, and side access perfect for anyone that has boats, trailers, cars, caravans or small to medium trucks; all on a 934m2 block.
Situated in the Heritage Springs Estate you are in walking distance to everything you could ever need, including Heritage Springs Primary School, Heritage Springs Shopping Centre, Easy M1 freeway access, Pakenham Mains Street and bus public transport.
This home is one you need to see, for more information please contact Marcus Washington or we look forward to seeing you are the next open for inspection.