- Land Size: 831 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Safety switch, Smoke alarms
- Roof: Concrete and Tile
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Federation, Cottage
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Timber
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Blinds (Venetian)
- Heating / Cooling: Reverse cycle a/c, Ducted, Other (Wall Heater)
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Kitchen: Standard, Upright stove, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate living
- Main bedroom: King, Built-in-robe, Heating / air conditioning and Ceiling fans
- Bedroom 2: Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Private
- Aspect: West
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
Decent sized bedrooms
Located close to everything
Move in and enjoy!
Presented FOR SALE and located on the North-side of Pakenham is this sensational residence which is ready for its lucky owners to simply move in and enjoy. Situated on an 831m2 block (approx.) and in close proximity to everything you could need; 16 Ahern Road is one home that has loads of potential for future development.
The home offers three good sized bedrooms with all having built in robes. The bathroom is spacious and offers shower, bath tub and basin. Coming off your open plan living area is your kitchen which has plenty of bench and cupboard space. The home also has ducted heating, air-conditioner and wall heater.
Situated on a 831m2 block this property has potential, whether it is for storage of boats, trailers or caravans, long term investment or simply developing (Subject to council approval). The outside area offers single garage, carport area and plenty of space for the family to enjoy.
This home is North of the highway and is only 1.4 km to the main shopping area of Pakenham. All amenities close by include four of Pakenham's Schools, Pakenham Train Station, Kindergartens, Childcare centres, easy access to the M1 Freeway, doctor clinics and vets.
This home is sure to impress, for more information please contact Marcus Washington or we look forward to seeing you at the next open for inspection!