- Land Size: 650 sqm
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Open carport
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Tile
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Heating / Cooling: Reverse cycle a/c, Ducted, Central heating
- Kitchen: Original, Double sink, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Laundry: In kitchen
- Views: Urban
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered)
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
This well-presented contemporary home has everything you are looking for. The open plan living leads out to an undercover outdoor entertaining area - perfect for hosting all social gatherings & spending time with the family.
The home has a total of 4 bedrooms, one of which that can be converted to a study. The master bedroom is located at the front of the home and comprises a large walk in robe and private ensuite. The other 3 bedrooms are at the other end of the house, each containing built in robes and share the main family bathroom. The fourth bedroom can also be cleverly transformed to a home office.
Outdoors the possibilities are endless. This block has a great sized back yard & front yard with a double carport. Perfect for the green thumb as well as outdoor living & room for children/pets to run & play safely.
The lovely property also offers the comforts of reverse cycle air conditioning and ducted heating. The home is cleverly equipped with double glazed windows to keep those heating/cooling bills down. Just another great feature of the property that will sure to impress you, come and take a look for yourself.