- Land Size: 653 sqm
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Tile and Concrete
- Insulation: Walls
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Floating
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds, Other (Roller)
- Heating / Cooling: Split cycle a/c, Ducted, Ceiling fans
- Electrical: TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Kitchen: Original, Open plan, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Rural
- Aspect: East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered and Paved), BBQ area
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured, Backyard access
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
Comprising of three generous sized bedrooms, one bathroom and a spacious, separate living area; this home will provide more than enough room to move. The master bedroom hosts a large built in robe while the remaining bedrooms both consist of single built in robes. The bathroom is spacious and includes bath with separate shower.
The front living area features floating floorboards which leads you through the home to bring a sense of warmth and comfort with a modern day finish. Central to the home is the Kitchen which boasts ample bench space plus an abundance of cupboard space. With multiple appliances in place including dual basin sink, upright oven and separate stove; the masterchef of the home will have plenty of room to move.
Outside you are greeted with an expansive pergola which runs along the side of the home providing plenty of room to entertain and hosts guests. For any buyer who needs space for the kids and pets to play this large block will provide more than enough room for the family to enjoy. The gated side access will lead you through to the large 4.5x8.6m Shed which accommodates for plenty of room for boats, caravans or trailers.
Extra features include manicured gardens, roller blinds throughout, ceiling fans, split systems air-conditioning and ducted heating and 3x3m garden shed. Conveniently located only minutes from the M1 Princes Freeway and the Princes Highway and within walking distance to all local amenities; everything you need is at your doorstep. With only a short walk to the local CBD, Ascot Estate Park and convenience store; 5 Eleanor Court is one to inspect!
For more information please don't hesitate to contact Joshua Jarred otherwise we look forward to seeing you at the next open for inspection!