- Land Size: 940 sqm
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Colour steel
- Insulation: Walls
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock, Timber
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Open), Split cycle a/c, Ducted, Ceiling fans
- Electrical: TV points, Phone extensions
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double, Walk-in-robe and Ceiling fans
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Family, Rumpus (Ceiling fans)
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Family Room: Ceiling fans
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: South, East
- Outdoor living: Verandah
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured, Backyard access, Landscaped / designer
- Garden: Garden shed (Sizes: 3.1 x 3.2 & 2.0 x 2.0, Number of sheds: 2)
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
Located in a quiet location, tucked away in Henty Park Estate right near a park, this home on a 937m2(approx.) block is presented immaculately. Your searching days really are over!
The master bedroom consists of an ensuite and walk in robe while the three other bedrooms have built in robes ready for your family. The well planned living areas include a formal lounge at the front of the home, a large kitchen with ample bench space and features quality appliances. An adjoining dining area and family room is positioned perfectly while the chef of the family prepares and entertains guests. If you're not already impressed, this expansive home also hosts a large rumpus room with wood fire coonara to provide warmth and comfort through the colder months. With windows in every corner; the amount of natural light is something to admire!
This home really is the complete package! Multiple living zones manicured gardens and on a huge block; you need no more then to simply move in and enjoy! This environmentally friendly home is complete with 8000L of combined water tanks to help maintain and service the gardens and features 12 solar panels pulling in 3kw of energy on the roof; there's truly no better way to shave some dollars off the bills!
Outside you're greeted with an open pergola essential to the entertainer to host family friends. If it's not enough for the parents to love, allow the kids to take over; a fitted timber playground with multiple swings, slide and climbing boards are sure to keep the children entertained!
Extra features include ducted heating, split system air conditioning, ceiling fans, dishwasher, dual basin sink, garden shed and wood shed. The home is well positioned close to all essential amenities, M1 Access, Heritage Springs Shopping Centre, Main Street Pakenham, the Pakenham Central Marketplace and a choice of various primary and secondary schools in the surrounding area. There's easy access to major arterial roads, as well as public transport services including the Pakenham train station and the bus stops are within walking distance.