- Property condition: New
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Tile
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Split cycle a/c, Ducted
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial
- Kitchen: New, Open plan, Separate cooktop and Separate oven
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: King and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private, Bush
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: BBQ area
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water heating: Solar
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Low maintenance gardens
Presented FOR SALE and located in the Silver Gums Estate is this stunning residence which is ready for its lucky owners to simply move in and enjoy. Situated on a low maintenance block and being less than 2 years young; 106 Manna Gum Drive is the perfect first home, investment or downsizer.
The home offers three enormous bedrooms with master-bedroom having large walk in robe and ensuite. The other two bedrooms have built in robes and share the enormous second bathroom. The main living area is spacious with kitchen offering casaer stone benches, 900mm oven/cooktop and plenty of cupboard/bench space. The main living is integrated with kitchen-meals-living and with loads of windows for natural light. The home also has ducted heating and split system air-conditioner.
Moving outside you have a double garage with remote door, internal access and rear roller door. The gardens are low maintenance and with concrete area for entertaining.
Extras include blinds throughout, casaer stone to both bathrooms, large shower to the ensuite, tiled entry and extra parking space in your driveway.
Situated on the North-side of Pakenham you are in close proximity to Pakenham Hills Primary School, Bus public transport, Cardinia Lake, Cardinia Lakes Shopping Centre and an easy 5 minute drive to Pakenham Main Street.
This home is sure to impress on first inspection, for more information please contact Marcus Washington or we look forward to seeing you at the next open for inspection.