- Land Size: 332 sqm
- Property condition: New, Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Tile
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Floating
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Split cycle a/c, Ducted
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Rangehood and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Formal dining, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: 2 way, Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: West
- Outdoor living: BBQ area
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer, Manicured
- Water heating: Gas, Solar
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
Quality home with loads of space
Ducted heating and Split system
Entertain all year round!
Presented FOR SALE and located in the Silver Gums Estate is this stunning home which is going to be perfect for anyone looking for their first home, investment property of simply downsizing. Situated on a low maintenance block and with nothing to do except moving in; 23 Yellow Gum Drive will be on your shopping list this weekend!
The home offers three generously sized bedrooms with master bedroom having walk in robe and semi ensuite. The other two bedrooms have built in robes. On entrance of the home you are greeted with a great sized formal dining/kids area, following through you have an open plan kitchen-living space. The kitchen is light filled and has loads of bench/cupboard space. The home also has ducted heating and split system air-conditioner.
Moving outside you have a great entertaining space which can be used as a 2nd living area, it offers decking, pergola and café blinds. The home also has a single garage with remote door, low maintenance gardens and even your own front deck perfect for watching the sun go down on a hot summers day!
Situated on the North-side of Pakenham you are in close proximity to Pakenham Hills Primary School, Bus public transport, Cardinia Lake, Cardinia Lakes Shopping Centre and an easy 5 minute drive to Pakenham Main Street.
If you like what you see, please get in touch with Marcus Washington or we look forward to seeing you at the next open for inspection.