- Land Size: 818 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Security system
- Roof: Colour steel
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Off street
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Ducted, Central heating
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial
- Kitchen: Standard, Open plan, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Double sink, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Formal lounge, Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: King and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: East
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
Three large living areas
Off street parking for boats, trailers, caravans.
Presented FOR SALE and located close to everything you need is this stunning family home perfect for anyone that needs space and comfort. Situated on a 818m2 block and with plenty of off street parking for boats, caravans or trailer; 8 Cobalt Court is sure to tick all your boxes!
The home offers four decent sized bedrooms with master bedroom having walk in robe and ensuite. The other three bedrooms have built in robes and share the second bathroom/toilet. The home has three large living areas with formal living zone to the front, kitchen-meals-lounge in the middle and back rumpus room to the rear. The kitchen has loads of storage/cupboard space and is perfect for anyone that wants a large kitchen bench. The home also has ducted heating and evaporative cooling.
Moving outside, things just keep getting better! Situated on an 818m2 block you have ample room for all the toys and possibly a shed! The home has storage/parking space for caravan, boat or trailer; there is a large entertaining space with decking and gated area. Getting to the rear of the block you have a cubby house and ample room for the family to roam.
Situated in walking distance to the Heritage Springs Shopping Centre, Pakenham Springs Primary School and easy M1 freeway access; this location is paramount.
This home has to be seen to be believed. For more information please contact Marcus Washington or we look forward to seeing you at the next open for inspection!