- Land Size: 559 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Safety switch
- Roof: Tile
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 4)
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Split cycle a/c, Ducted
- Kitchen: Dishwasher and Finished in Other (Ceaser)
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Family
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), Spa
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer
- Water heating: Gas, Solar
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
With impressive street appeal this home is a special buy in today's market. Offering the owners space, comfort and convenience.
This brilliant floor plan offers the new owners, four bedrooms, the master suite is spacious and includes walk in robe and ensuite with double vanity. All other bedrooms are of a great size and include built in robes.
Moving through the home you are welcomed with a formal lounge area, then an open plan kitchen, meals and family area. The kitchen is enormous and features quality 900mm appliances and gives you a great vantage point of the entertaining area.
The entertainment area is something special and is purpose built for those that love the outdoors - the alfresco is enhanced with a sensational Salt Chlorinated spa!.
Low maintenance gardens, ducted heating, split system heating and cooling, 9 foot ceilings throughout, double remote garage and so much more.
Located in the Caversham Waters Estate with the abundance of walking trails, in the zone for John Henry Primary School, a short walk to the train station, shopping center and medical Centre, this is an ideal location for the family, single or retirees.