- Land Size: 611 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Tile
- Approx year built: 2012
- Property condition: Good
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Split cycle a/c, Ducted
- Electrical: TV points
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Pantry and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Open plan, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: King and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Aspect: South
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
The home is currently tenanted until March 2019 with the option to extend, making it suitable for both owner occupiers and investors.
Entering the property, the well thought-out floor plan includes a large formal lounge at the front of the home, a master suite comprising of a spacious walk in robe and a lovely ensuite, and three great sized bedrooms at the rear of the property all with built in robes.
The kitchen is centrally positioned and flows effortlessly through to the open plan living and dining area, creating the perfect zone for everyone to enjoy.
Moving outdoors, the home has been positioned perfectly so that you can make the most of the fantastic levelled backyard. Providing endless options to create a brilliant outdoor entertainment area or your very own oasis.
Complete with ducted heating, evaporative cooling, low maintenance gardens, double car garage and quality fixtures and fittings, this property has it all.
For all enquiries or to book an inspection, please call Shonah.