- Land Size: 651 sqm
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Cottage, Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Tile and Concrete
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Carpet, Floating and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains
- Heating / Cooling: Split cycle a/c, Ducted
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, TV aerial
- Property Features: Safety switch, Smoke alarms
- Kitchen: Standard, Separate cooktop, Rangehood, Double sink, Microwave and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: King and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered and Concrete), BBQ area
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access, Manicured
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
This wonderful home comprises of three bedrooms, the Master suite plays host to a walk-in robe and ensuite, whilst the remaining bedrooms share the second bathroom and separate toilet.
The home has a small sunroom upon entry that leads you in to the large living zone which is the perfect space for the family to relax and enjoy good times.
With a beautiful open kitchen-dining area that leads you outside.
Playing host to family events has never been easier with an abundance of backyard space, Large pergola area and an open concreted area with shade cloth cover. With a single key lock up garage, Rear access, a large garden shed and low maintenance gardens to top it off, this is a home not to be missed at this week's inspection.
Situated within proximity to all amenities including: Parks, St. Patricks Primary School, Beaconhills College, Pakenham Secondary College, Pakenham Consolidated, Cardinia Medical Centre, Public transport, Pakenham Main Street and just a short drive to the M1 freeway. You won't find a better location!
Extras Include: Stainless steel kitchen appliances, Electric cooktop, Ducted heating and Split system air-conditioning.