- Land Size: 640 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Concrete and Tile
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Colonial
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Heating / Cooling: Ducted
- Kitchen: Open plan, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Formal lounge, Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: King and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Extra bedrooms: 5th Bedroom
- Additional rooms: Rumpus
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
Featuring 5 bedrooms, the master bedroom, walk in robe & ensuite is at the front of the home opposite the separate 5th bedroom/nursery - or perfect for a home office if that's what you need. All remaining sizeable bedrooms include built in robes and share the family bathroom at the rear of the home.
There are multiple living zones including formal living room, separate family lounge and meals area adjoining the kitchen
Ducted heating throughout and split system cooling in the family room will keep you comfortable all year round.
Outside you will find a huge outdoor entertainment area and sizable back yard space, there is rear access via a roller door from the garage, perfect for your boat, trailer or caravan. Solar panels that feed into the grid are a bonus that will keep your power bills low.
All this within minutes from the massive 6 hectare Lake, local schools, shops, public transport and the magnificent walking tracks Lakeside has to offer.
If you are looking for a great lifestyle with plenty of room to move then this home is a MUST SEE!