- Land Size: 392 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Tile
- Approx year built: 2018
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Walls / Interior: Gyprock
- Flooring: Tiles, Carpet and Floating
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Solar, Ducted, Other (Evaporative)
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial
- Kitchen: Dishwasher, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: King, Walk-in-robe and Heating / air conditioning
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Heating / air conditioning
- Main bathroom: Bath
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: South
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured
- Water heating: Gas, Solar
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
Inside this charming brick veneer household you will find the home is full of space, comfort and light. The master is situated at the front of the home and features a large walk in robe and lovely ensuite to top it off! The remaining bedrooms are both a fantastic size and comprise of built in robes.
The open plan living area has a wonderful flow and combines living and dining together effortlessly, if you need more room there is also a living room. The kitchen is well designed with quality bench tops, walk in pantry and has plenty of storage and an abundance of bench space.
For those wanting to take in the fresh air there is a large pergola that allows for entertaining in the beautiful weather to be enjoyed by all. There is also a double car garage.
Other features of the home include; ducted heating, evaporative cooling, quality appliances, low maintenance gardens and an outstanding location!
With shopping, parks, walking trails, 400m walk to the station and schools all in close proximity you will love living in such a wonderful estate with so much to offer within the community!