- Land Size: 1.19 Ha
- Property Type: Acreage/semi rural, House
- Property Features: Safety switch, Smoke alarms, Vacuum system
- Roof: Colour steel
- Property condition: Excellent
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Walls / Interior: Timber, Gyprock
- Flooring: Other (Slate) and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds (Timber, Venetian)
- Heating / Cooling: Reverse cycle a/c, Woodfire (Closed, Open), Ceiling fans, Gas bottled
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Kitchen: Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Microwave, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Granite and Timber
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Heater
- Family Room: Ceiling fans
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Rural
- Aspect: East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered and Paved), Pool (Inground, Heated, Pebble, Salt, Fibreglass and Security fencing), Spa, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting and with power), Verandah
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Tidy
- Water heating: Gas, Electric
- Water supply: Town supply, Tank
- Sewerage: Bio cycle
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
This country home will continually impress both inside and out, oozing charm from the moment you drive through the gated entry.
Stepping foot inside, you're met with a house that will instantly feel like home. Beyond the entry, you'll find yourself in the expansive open-plan central living and dining area - being the heart of the home, with the kitchen set just to the side and will not disappoint in size, as well as including stainless-steel appliances and a large walk in pantry.
No thoughts were spared with the design, which is ideal for family living, the master bedroom with walk-through robe and ensuite is situated at one end of the home, while the other end offers three additional bedrooms with built-in robes situated around a family bathroom with clawfoot tub.
The secondary lounge room features a wood fire and a wet bar, which opens directly out into your very own resort-like outdoor entertaining area making it feel like you'll never have to holiday again. You're greeted with a pool, spa, a pool house with your very own sauna and wet room, as well as a covered patio and alfresco kitchen. You'll be the hotspot for friends & family.
There is more! You'll also find a barn which a section could opt as a teenage retreat or another rumpus room, offering an office room, main barn area for storage and 2 more separate rooms. If this hasn't sold you already, would five paddocks, stables and your very own riding arena tick the last box?
Additional extras include a woodfire, ceiling fans throughout, reverse cycle air conditioning, a windmill, rainwater tank, chicken pen and a double garage.
Being close to Tooradin Primary School, Tooradin Foreshore, doctors, Tooradin Sports Club, local shops & public transport, you'll have the country dream with the convenience of being close to all amenities. Call us today for your inspection.